|Levels||196 - 210|
|New features|| in the same level|
|Release date|| : December 19, 2014|
: Same time
- There are two kinds of chocolate in the same level. It means 3 more chocolate squares will spread if you don't clear them.
Before episode: If only you could have seen this Candy Factory in its glory days. Every day was Divine.
After episode: Do you like my new tie? Hopefully your sister doesn't get a hold of this one.
The 200th level comes here. Hope I functioned so much.
- Both types of chocolate ( ) in the same level and seen in level 196. It is very hard to handle them. To prevent spreading both types of chocolate, you must clear both types of chocolate in the same move! It's very terrible in six or seven-colour levels.
- Locked white chocolate () is introduced in level 201. (Brief Description: It is white chocolate inside liquorice lock and spawn during a move. Match candies near them or use special candies to break.)
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 202||Level 205||Level 208||Level 210|
|Super Hard Levels|
Note that goals include target score.
|196||3,000||: 12 : 3||and coexist starting here|
|197||3,000||: 12 : 12|
|201||3,000||: 10 : 12 : 6 : 4||Introduce|
|202||10,000||: 2||3rd version|
|203||3,000||: 14 : 13|
|205||1,000||: 33 : 9 : 5|
|207||3,000||: 4 : 3|
|210||3,000||: 12 : 3 : 10|
- Honey Dragon and Bubblegum Troll in the pictures appear in this episode.
- This episode's name is the same as what was once Cherry Chateau in the original game.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|