Soda levels (sometimes also known as Pop the bottles levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with frosting levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, honey levels, bubble gum levels and jam levels. Soda levels are the first level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 1, Candy Town, with the first level being level 1.
Soda levels are the 3rd least common level type in the game, making up 4.9% of all levels, with 329 total appearances out of the 6715 levels.
See the full List of Soda levels here.
To win a soda level, the player has to pop a certain number of bottles, to raise the level of soda to the top of the board.
When all bottles have collected, if there are any more bottles on the board, they will also be collected and Soda Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activates themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, because if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Soda levels are usually easier than other levels and easier if there are few colors. However, if bottles are inside blockers, they are very hard to pop.
Some soda levels are harder because they have bottle dispensers, which means the player has to destroy the blockers that are below them before they can pop them bottles.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- Level 1 - Introduces Soda Levels and Purple Soda.
- Level 4 - The first appearance of the color bomb.
- Level 21 - The first appearance of coloring candy and cupcakes.
- Level 97 - Honey in soda level. The first appearance of striped and wrapped candy.
- Level 131 - The first appearance of candy flow. The third level which requires most bottles (12).
- Level 136 - The first level with Licorice Swirls.
- Level 151 - The first appearance of candy cannons.
- Level 187 - The first appearance of straw in soda level.
- Level 228 - The first appearance of ice cubes in soda level.
- Level 277 - The first appearance of jelly cakes in soda level.
- Level 301 - The first level with Sprinkleshell.
- Level 346 - The first appearance of green soda.
- Level 412 - The first appearance of liquorice links in soda level.
- Level 431 - The 50th soda level.
- Level 527 - The first appearance of orange soda in soda level.
- Level 881 - The level with collecting bottles without the same candy color.
- Level 1133 - The first appearance of peppermint sticks in soda level.
- Level 1164 - The 100th soda level.
- Level 1261 - The 21st level and first soda level released in 2017.
- Level 1381 - The first level which requires the least bottles (4).
- Level 1767 - The first level which requires the most bottles (26).
- Level 2424 - The 200th soda level.
Quenching the thirst? : Why add more soda? The world is already drenched in it!
Pop a bottle (1337 times)
- After the game had just released on mobile devices, this level type was not completely introduced until the one was officially released on web versions.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|