|Levels||31 - 45|
|New features|| |
in other level types
|Release date||: October 20, 2014|
: Same time
- Liquorice locks, cupcakes, and chocolate on the board may be annoying on Level 41 and 43.
- Chocolate won't spread if it is surrounded by blockers. You can make enough special candies before you clear them.
Overall, Shortcake Shores is a Medium episode, with a mean of 3.67. It has four somewhat hard levels, Level 35, 38, 41, and 42 and one hard level, Level 45. It is harder than the previous episode, Soda Springs.
Before episode: How would I know everyone's secrets if I didn't read the messages-in-a-bottle that wash ashore?
After episode: Send a message-in-a-bottle when you find your sister! I'll read it on its way past!
- Chocolate levels () are introduced in level 31. (Brief Description: The players must eat all chocolate on the board.)
- Chocolate () is introduced in level 31. (Brief Description: Chocolate grows unless you get rid of it all. If you clear a piece of chocolate during a move, no chocolate will re-spawn the following move.)
- Locked chocolate () is introduced in level 45. (Brief Description: It is a chocolate inside liquorice lock and spawn during a move. Match candies near them or use special candies to break.)
- Five-layered cupcakes () are introduced in level 41. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after five adjacent matches.)
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Level 34||Level 38||Level 43||Level 45|
Note that goals include target score.
|31||1,000||: 19||First level.|
|33||3,000||: 8 - 11|
|41||1,000||: 48||first appears|
|45||3,000||: 5 : 20||is introduced|
- This is technically the first episode in which the character has a problem. In this case, Mrs. Crab's claws are bound before level 45 is completed and the binds are broken once level 45 is completed.