|Levels||31 - 45|
|Release date|| : October 20, 2014|
: Same time
- Liquorice locks, cupcakes, and chocolate on the board may be annoying on Level 41 and 43.
- Chocolate won't spread if it is surrounded by blockers. You can make enough special candies before you clear them.
Before episode: How would I know everyone's secrets if I didn't read the messages-in-a-bottle that wash ashore?
After episode: Send a message-in-a-bottle when you find your sister! I'll read it on its way past!
- Chocolate levels () are introduced in level 31. (Brief Description: The players must eat all chocolate on the board.)
- Chocolate () is introduced in level 31. (Brief Description: Chocolate grows unless you get rid of it all. If you clear a piece of chocolate during a move, no chocolate will re-spawn the following move.)
- Locked chocolate () is introduced in level 45. (Brief Description: It is a chocolate inside liquorice lock and spawn during a move. Match candies near them or use special candies to break.)
- Five-layered cupcakes () are introduced in level 41. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after five adjacent matches.)
- Shortcake Shores has four somewhat hard levels, 35, 38, 41, and 42 and one hard level, 45 Overall it is harder than the previous episode, Soda Springs.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 34||Level 38||Level 43||Level 45|
Note that goals include target score.
|31||1,000||: 19||First level.|
|33||3,000||: 8 - 11|
|41||1,000||: 48||first appears|
|45||3,000||: 5 : 20||is introduced|
- This is technically the first episode in which the character has a problem. In this case, Mrs. Crab's claws are bound before level 45 is completed and the binds are broken once level 45 is completed.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|
Episode 262 • Episode 263