| Beta Testing in Progress
This page is being used to beta test a new feature on this wiki. Please inform admins if there are any errors caused by the new feature in testing.
Redesigning is the process in Candy Crush Soda Saga in which the game developers, King, change a level or an in game element in the level. Redesigning can be differentiated into two categories: Nerfing and Buffing. Nerfing is a community name given to the process of which the game developers make a level or an in-game element easier or less powerful. Buffing, on the other hand, is a common term to describe a level or an in-game element being made more difficult or powerful.
Every now and then, when too many people complain that a level is too difficult and many players reach the level and quit, the Candy Crush Soda team will redesign the level to make it a little easier, or a lot easier in some cases.
Common Ways of Redesigning Levels Edit
- Adding or Reducing Moves
- Lowering or Increasing the Target Score
- Removal of blockers
- Removal of a colour
- Changing the structure of the board
- Changing the target amounts of a level
- Changing level types
- Change the content of candy cannons
- Adding or replacing some special candies
List of Redesigned Levels (Sorted by version)Edit
- Candycane Isle was the final episode when Candy Crush Soda Saga was first officially released.
- There are some score adjustments on some levels. This is always considered as buffed.
- The developers always update the versions on Facebook untimely. The date of a redesign is according to the new version released on mobile.