Moves are one of the main features of Candy Crush Soda Saga. A move consists of matching at least three same-colored candies in a row or column, or of switching a color bomb, coloring candy or combining special candies. A successful match will decrease the total number of remaining moves by one.
After the level target is accomplished, Soda Crush will activate, converting all remaining moves into special candies and earning you additional points.
The number of moves can vary a lot. When you run out of moves and you haven't reached the level objective, you'll fail the level.
- Level 72 used to have the most moves with 70 moves.
- Level 238 currently has the most moves with 60 moves.
- Level 31 currently has the least moves out of any level, with 10 moves.
- After the release of Wacky Woods, the move count was changed on Facebook. When the player only has 3 moves left, the icon of the number will be highlighted.
- Level 1548 currently has the most moves in the history of Candy Crush Soda Saga, beats level 238 with 320 moves. NOTE: This has changed to only 30 moves as of Oct 2017.