- This article is about one of the episodes in the game. If you are looking for the character in the episode, see Magic Mirror (Character).
|Levels||361 - 375|
|Release date||: May 12, 2015|
: Same time
- Magic Mirror is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.2.
- It's common to find multilayered blockers with 6 or 7-coloured candies in this episode. Nevertheless, it's convenient to use even in 7-colour board.
- But in the present, Level 372 is no purple candies in these versions, but there are 6-coloured candies in these versions.
Before episode: It's just you and me now. Thanks for sticking with me through the sticky stuff.
After episode: The Candy Kingdom's made of candies! The Soda wasn't dangerous! But then where's Tiffi?
- The 8th regular candies () are introduced in level 361. (See special abilities if you make special candies from purple jelly candies.)
- Special candy cannons ( ).
|The easiest :
Level 361 and Level 372
|The hardest :
Level 368 and Level 375
|The most fun : |
|Level 363||Level 367||Level 371|
|Super Hard Levels|
|Ultra Hard Levels|
Note that goals include target score.
|361||31,000||: 31||first appears.|
|362||3,000||: 4/73||first appears|
|373||21,000||: 21|| first appear|
- Level 72, 130, 195, 272, 315, 335, 341, 348 and 351 were nerfed in this update.
- The bears in Level 179 was fixed in this update.
- This is the first episode in which the character has the same name.
- This is the first episode where the episode name has absolutely no relation to food or drink (the adjective "magic" isn't really an adjective related to food or drink).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.