|Levels||6 - 15|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| : October 20, 2014|
: Same time
Before episode: Haven't seen any messages-in-a-bottle go by. Too busy swinging in this tree... wheee!
After episode: I want to help the Candy Bears when they fall into soda, but I just can't stop swinging. Whee!
- Frosting Levels () are introduced at level 6. (Brief Description: Find the bears by crushing frosting.)
- Bubble Levels () are introduced at level 9. (Brief Description: Bring all bubbles above the candy string.)
- One-layered cupcake () is introduced at level 10. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after one adjacent match.)
- Two-layered cupcake () is introduced at level 8. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after two adjacent matches.)
- in at level 10.
- Lollipop Meadow has three somewhat easy levels, 12, 13, and 15 but all the others are very easy or easy. Overall it is harder than the previous episode, Candy Town.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
Level 8 and Level 14
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 11||Level 15|
|6||10,000||: 3||First level|
|7||5,000||: 5||2nd version|
|8||10,000||: 20|| first appears |
|9||6,000||: 3||First level|
|10||3,000||: 1|| first appears|
|11||2,000||: 2||3rd version|
|12||3,000||: 3||2nd version|
|13||50,000||: 2||4th version|
|15||3,000||: 1||2nd version|
- This episode shares the first name with Lollipop Lake.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|