|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||56|
|Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
|Level 4||Level 9|
Level 8 is the 3rd level in Lollipop Meadow and 5th soda level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must pop 8 bottles to raise the soda and score at least 3,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be Hard to reach the Bottles, but this level is much easier than future levels.
- If any Fish opportunities appear, use them.
- Two-layered cupcakes are introduced, which appear earlier than one-layered cupcakes in level 10.
- This design re-appears in level 26 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However special candies were replaced by cupcakes
- Massive cascades are very likely to happen in this level. It is also very possible to get 6 bears in one move!
- Around 400,000 and even 1,000,000 points could be easily scored in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.