| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
|Level 7||Level 12|
Level 8 is the 3rd level in Lollipop Meadow and 3rd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 20 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level contains a huge amount of two-layered cupcakes and 20 bears to find.
- But, four-colors make it easier to reach the target.
- Special candies may help you remove some cupcakes at the sides and the bottom.
- Focus on destroying the two-layered cupcakes.
- Activate special candies if you can to remove some cupcakes.
- Keep in mind that you don't have to clear all the ice, just that one that has bears underneath it (a tip: when ice is not double, so when it's single, it can let you know if there's bear underneath it - it's a little bit green).
- Two-layered cupcakes are introduced, which appear earlier than one-layered cupcakes in level 10.
- This design re-appears in level 26 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However special candies were replaced by cupcakes
- Massive cascades are very likely to happen in this level. It is also very possible to get 6 bears in one move!
- Around 400,000 and even 1,000,000 points could be easily scored in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.