|Honey Bears||: 22|
| Number of|
| 5 to 6 |
|Target score||: 22,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 719||Level 720||Level 721|
|Level 715||Level 721|
Level 720 is the 15th level in BonBon Beach and 136th honey level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 22 bears from honey and score at least 22,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The honey bears are locating at the bottom and they're in the comb honey,so you need tons of special candies to get them.
- Purple jellies candies do not spawn on the board.
- To activate the purple candies:
- Destroy the honey for the four candies at the top row and the middle candy in the middle column, and then make a five-candy match to take out a layer from all the honey on the board.
- Create a vertically-striped candy in the middle column and activate it. This will take out the honey in the middle three column, so that the purple candies will activate as four horizontally-striped candies, taking out a layer of honey from the four bottom rows.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- There is no candy cannon. However, fish candies and vertical striped candies spawns on 5 moves and 0 moves left.