|Chocolate||: 10 : 8|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 716||Level 717||Level 718|
|Level 701||Level 734|
Level 717 is the 12th level in BonBon Beach and 68th chocolate level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must eat all the chocolate and score at least 3,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- White chocolate can make difficult for you to eat.
- There are many liquorice swirls and sixteen ice cubes at the upper right corner.
- Focus on destroying the ice cubes at the top, to get as close as possible to the special candies on the right.
- Don't use the fish candies in the middle left immediately. Save them until later, so you can attack the chocolate in succession. If you use them too early, the eaten chocolate would only grow back.
- When you finally uncover some of the special candies on the right, use them and use the fish candies in the middle left. Hopefully, after eating the chocolate in several successive moves, the bottom board will open up and you can make matches there to eat the chocolate.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.