|Frosting||: 46 : 23|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 712||Level 713||Level 714|
|Level 711||Level 719|
Level 713 is the 8th level in BonBon Beach and 162nd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 4 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board space is being limited by ice cubes.
- Match candies to trigger cascades and remove ice cubes.
- Combine at least two combinations to break the ice and save the bears.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- There's no candy cannon. However, a vertical striped candy spawns on 5 moves left.