|This level has been changed before|
|Target score||: 15,000 points|
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 710||Level 711||Level 712|
|Level 708||Level 713|
Level 711 is the 6th level in BonBon Beach and 161st frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 15 bears in frosting and score at least 15,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are some ice cubes at the right board and the hard-to-approach place to save the bears.
- Make horizontal striped candies or remove ice cubes to hit the jelly cake.
- Detonate jelly cake to decrease ice cube layers.
- Make special candies to save the bears.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 909 in Candy Crush Saga.
- The structure of the board looks like a suitcase.