|Bears|| : 6 |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||166|
|Level 706||Level 707||Level 708|
|Level 700||Level 712|
Level 707 is the 2nd level in BonBon Beach and 124th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 6 bears above the candy string and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two bubbles locate at the division board.
- 1st board, pop all bottles; then break ice cube to bring 2 bubbles up.
- 2nd board, break ice cubes to free bubbles, be able to detonate jelly cake to bring bubbles faster.
- 3nd board, break ice cubes to free bubbles; match candies to bring the remaining bubbles up.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|