||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after Milkshake Break was released. The comments after June 14, 2017 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 700 is the 15th level in Candy Fishin' Hole and 123rd bubble level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string
and score at least 3,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bear has to go through five boards. It is extremely hard to save the bear because the bottles are insolated from the main board and there are 27 moves and six colours.
- Use purple jelly candies to make special candies.
- Pop the bottles to raise the soda and remove liquorice swirls to bring the bubble up.
- This is the seventh milestone level.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes
- When there's no swirl on the screen, spawn 1 swirl immediately.
- When there are more than 1 swirls, swirls spawn every 5 move(s).
- If there are fewer than 99 swirls on screen, the swirls spawn.
- The probability of spawning is 2/3 times than usual.