|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||486|
|Level 699||Level 700||Level 701|
|Level 681||Level 707|
Level 700 is the 15th level in Candy Fishin' Hole and 123rd bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bear has to go through five boards. It is extremely hard to save the bear because the bottles are insolated from the main board and there are 27 moves and six colours.
- Use purple jelly candies to make special candies.
- Pop the bottles to raise the soda and remove liquorice swirls to bring the bubble up.
- This is the seventh milestone level.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|