| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 695||Level 696||Level 697|
|Level 694||Level 698|
Level 696 is the 11th level in Candy Fishin' Hole and 157th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 10 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The six-layered ice cubes at the top are hard to remove.
- There are many special candies to start with.
- Use available special candies given on the board to remove blockers and expand space.
- Combine special candies to remove the blockers and save the bears.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.