|This level has been changed before|
|Honey Bears|| : 28|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 28,000 points|
|Number of spaces||162|
|Level 694||Level 695||Level 696|
|Level 693||Level 697|
Level 695 is the 10th level in Candy Fishin' Hole and 132nd honey level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 28 bears from honey and score at least 28,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice links protect the bears under the comb honey.
- On the second board, the bears are behind multi-layered honey that are hard to reach.
- The eight bears in the first board are located at the top and bottom honey, not in the long right-most column. So focus on these eight honey squares.
- On the second board, coloring candy combinations and color bomb combinations are obviously useful. Vertically striped candy and fish combination is also useful to take out the long columns of honey, especially the ones on the right that are hard to reach. Wrapped and striped combination is also useful if activated near the long columns of honey.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|