|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 686||Level 687||Level 688|
|Level 685||Level 694|
Level 687 is the 2nd level in Candy Fishin' Hole and 155th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 18 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 27 moves and the board shape is awkward.
- Four-colours may not help much because of the shape of the board.
- Destroy the ice cubes on the right because the right-most one contains a vertically striped candy to release the two color bombs. Combine the color bombs to take off a layer of ice cubes.
- Make matches at the bottom to create cascades.
- Make matches to drop the wrapped candies from the dispenser at the appropriate times (see element spawn info below). If possible create a striped candy beside it, to be combined.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|