|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 6,000 points|
|Number of spaces||140|
|Level 669||Level 670||Level 671|
|Level 664||Level 673|
Level 670 is the 5th level in Candycane Slopes and 119th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 2 bears above the candy string and score at least 6,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many ice cubes in 2nd board.
- The bears are the 1st and last column. It's extremely hard to save them because of their locations.
- It is best to pass the 1st board in 10 moves. Try to create and combine fish and vertical striped candies.
- In the 2nd board, the use of Rainbow Kimmy is more practical in this level. Otherwise, you need a lot of color bomb/coloring candy combinations to clear the ice cubes.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|