|Bears|| : 10|
(5 in )
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||144|
|Level 663||Level 664||Level 665|
|Level 657||Level 670|
Level 664 is the 19th level in Gingerbread Pines and 118th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 10 bears above the candy string and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With only 35 moves available, liquorice links and six-layered ice cubes, bringing the bears above the candy string can be hard.
- The only things that make this level easier is the special candies and five-colours. The green soda may also help you clear the blockers.
- Make matches in the green soda to create fish.
- Pay attention to the element spawn notes below. Try to set up the board so the wrapped and striped candies fall next to each other. Combining them will create lots and lots of fish!
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|