|This level has been changed before|
|Frosting||: 10 : 62|
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 649||Level 650||Level 651|
|Level 646||Level 652|
Level 650 is the 5th level in Gingerbread Pines and 149th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 20 bears in frosting and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ice cubes can be hard to remove as you need striped candies to do this.
- There are some special candies in the ice cubes which may help you find the bears.
- Use horizontal striped candies to clear the ice cubes.
- Use the special candies in the ice cubes. A color bomb + coloring candy combination is an essential, as it will clear a lot of ice cubes.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.