|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 645||Level 646||Level 647|
|Level 645||Level 650|
Level 646 is the 1st level in Gingerbread Pines and 148th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 6 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many blockers on the board.
- The wrapped fish may help you find the bears, but they are most likely to clear the blockers at the start.
- Clear most of the blockers to start with, especially the jelly cakes.
- Activate the wrapped fish in order to help find the bears. A wrapped + wrapped combination is an essential combination for this level as it will remove a lot of blockers.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of wrapped fish.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|