|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 642||Level 643||Level 644|
|Level 640||Level 644|
Level 643 is the 18th level in Coco Cream Sea and 105th jam level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must spread the jam everywhere and score at least 3,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Aubundant comb honey makes this level hard to pass, despite there being five-colours and 40 moves.
- There are two spaces which are insolated from the main board and it is very hard to make striped candies due to the restricted board layout.
- First, remove liquorice links and some combs honey.
- Make striped candies to remove isolated honey.
- Make wrapped candies to eat honey at the bottom and spread jam.
- Combine special candies to spread the remaining jam.
- Fish candies and special candies combinations are encouraged to use at this level.
- The structure of the board looks like level 1544.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 82 in Candy Crush Saga.
- The layout of the board also looks like level 322 in Candy Crush Saga. However, icings was replaced by hollow tiles.
- The structure of the board looks like level 1513 in Candy Crush Saga.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.