|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 641||Level 642||Level 643|
|Level 639||Level 645|
Level 642 is the 17th level in Coco Cream Sea and 146th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 12 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The six-layered ice cubes make this level hard to pass.
- The two jelly cakes on the board can help you clear the ice cubes but you will still have to clear at least four layers of the ice cubes.
- Detonate 2 jelly cakes to decrease ice cubes layers.
- Make special candies or use special candies given to destroy ice cubes and save the bears in the frost.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|