|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 5,000 points|
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 638||Level 639||Level 640|
|Level 635||Level 642|
Level 639 is the 14th level in Coco Cream Sea and 145th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 10 bears in frosting and score at least 5,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The aubundant of ice cubes makes this level hard to pass, even with five colours.
- Detonate the Jelly Cake at the right side.
- Match candies and cascades to find the bears and destroy ice cubes at the center.
- Detonate the jelly cake at the left side.
- Combine special candies to remove remaining blockers and save the bears in the frost.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.