||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after Party Shore was released. The comments after April 19, 2017 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 639 is the 14th level in Coco Cream Sea and 145th frosting level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must find 10 bears in frosting
and score at least 5,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The aubundant of ice cubes makes this level hard to pass, even with five colours.
- Detonate the Jelly Cake at the right side.
- Match candies and cascades to find the bears and destroy ice cubes at the center.
- Detonate the jelly cake at the left side.
- Combine special candies to remove remaining blockers and save the bears in the frost.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = possible area of wrapped fish (4~6).
|Element Spawn Notes
- When there's no swirl on the screen, spawn 1 swirl immediately.
- When there are more than 1 swirls, swirls spawn every 1 move(s).
- If there are fewer than 10 swirls on screen, the swirls spawn.
- Spawn 1 every 2 move.(Starting from 23 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 12
- Spawn 1 every 3 move.(Starting from 22 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 8