|This level has been changed before|
|Bears|| : 11|
7 in )
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||162|
|Level 636||Level 637||Level 638|
|Level 623||Level 649|
Level 637 is the 12th level in Coco Cream Sea and 114th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 11 bears above the candy string and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a large amount of blockers on the board.
- A row of ice cubes stops the bears dropping across the candy string.
- The special candies will spawn from the cannons and in the honey.
- The fish will work actively against you. Fish will often discharge a color bomb and then the color bomb will take out the candies, which are needed to have any chance to clear the board.
- The bears tend to end up against the ice cubes blocking the candy string, which means that clearing the ice cubes has to be done at a distance.
- This is the fifth level that there are bears required to touch the candy string without soda.
- This is also the first bubble level to have no soda on the board.
- This level has the most bubble bears with 11.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|