Level 633 is the 8th level in Coco Cream Sea and 65th soda level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must pop 16 bottles to raise the soda
and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 25 moves to pop 16 bottles.
- The other side of the board where the bottles are is filled with liquorice swirls.
- Six colours makes it very hard to create special candies.
- Pop the bottles and remove ice cubes at the right board.
- Make many fish candies, because they will help you pop the bottles at the left board.
- Try to use horizontal striped candies when there are no licorice swirls blocking the bottles.
|Element Spawn Notes
- When there's no swirl on the screen, spawn 18 swirls immediately.
- When there are more than 18 swirls, swirls spawn every 3 move.
- If there are fewer than 22 swirls on screen, the swirls spawn.
- Spawn 1 every 3 move.(Starting from 24 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 9