| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 625||Level 626||Level 627|
|Level 621||Level 630|
Level 626 is the 1st level in Coco Cream Sea and 142nd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 9 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many ice cubes to deal with in only 40 moves.
- The color bomb should only be combined with another special candy to increase chance of winning.
- There are five-colours on the board, making it easy to create special candies.
- Match candies near the blockers to clear them.
- Make many cascades to destroy ice cubes and find the bears.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.