|Bears||: 8 (in )|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 622||Level 623||Level 624|
|Level 613||Level 637|
Level 623 is the 18th level in Sticky Sweet Cave and 113th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 8 bears above the candy string and score at least 10,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of bears to bring up to the candy string.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies, but there is only 25 moves and many ice cubes which make it harder.
- Collecting the bottles is prior to clearing the jelly cakes because you don't have many moves to bring the bears up after you remove the jelly cakes.
- Use fish + wrapped candy/horizontal stripe or other combinations to let the bottles spawn.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.