|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 620||Level 621||Level 622|
|Level 620||Level 626|
Level 621 is the 16th level in Sticky Sweet Cave and 141st frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 20 bears in frosting and score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice links can block the flow of candies.
- Four-layered ice cubes and 30 moves makes this level harder to pass.
- Clear the ice cubes to increase available board space and make many special candies to save the bears.
- Try to activate the wrapped fish as they may help you find the bears.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|