|This level has been changed before|
|Frosting||: 45 : 27|
| Number of|
| 7 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 614||Level 615||Level 616|
|Level 609||Level 620|
Level 615 is the 10th level in Sticky Sweet Cave and 139th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 9 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is very rare to make special candies and combinations in a seven colour board.
- The ice cubes are insolated from the main board and they are very hard to reach.
- No candies spawn on the top column where the bears are.
- You must either use the fish + horizontal stripe from the cannons or, in rare cases, use a Color Bomb + Coloring Candy combination.
- Clear the ice cubes carefully so that you can use the color bombs combinations on the top. It's best to use the color bombs combination after you expose the liquorice swirls out of the ice cubes.
- Don't try to find all wrapped fish before most of frosting spaces are cleared, because they can help to clear the blockers on the top.
- Pay attention to the element spawning pattern below so you can plan a little bit ahead. For example, make a vertical match on moves 33 and 3 so that the horizontal stripe and the fish fall in the same column and be ready to combine. Or, make two consequtive vertical matches in adjascent columns on moves 39+38, 28+27, 9+8, so that the horizontal stripe and the fish fall side by side and be ready to combine.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|