Level 613 is the 8th level in Sticky Sweet Cave and 112th bubble level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must get 4 bears above the candy string
and score at least 3,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many six-layered ice cubes insolated from the main board.
- There are three jelly cakes to help strip layers off the ice cubes.
- Make fish candies to find the bottles in ice cubes and combine Fish Candy + Vertical Striped to decrease the ice cube layers.
- Detonate jelly cakes to remove blockers faster.
- Make cascades and special candies or use special candies given to bring bubbles up the candy string.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 2 move.(Starting from 38 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 20
- Spawn 1 every 3 move.(Starting from 37 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 13
- This is the fourth level that there are bears required to touch the candy string without soda.