||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after Treacle Tunnel was released. The comments after March 20, 2017 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 609 is the 4th level in Sticky Sweet Cave and 138th frosting level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must find 6 bears in frosting
and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The six-layered ice cubes and the awkward shape of the board makes this level hard to pass.
- You may need a lot of special candies to find the bears at the top of the board.
- Concentrate on destroying the blockers at the bottom. All bears are in the bottom.
- Create many special candies or use special candies given to find the bears in the frost.
- As always in a level like this, a Rainbow Kimmy is very helpful, so try to create a color bomb to combine with the coloring candy provided.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- = area of wrapped fish. (24)
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 6 move.(Starting from 32 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 6