| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 607||Level 608||Level 609|
|Level 593||Level 633|
Level 608 is the 3rd level in Sticky Sweet Cave and 64th soda level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must pop 8 bottles to raise the soda and score at least 3,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bottles spawn from a candy cannon which is isolated from the main board.
- The liquorice swirls can hinder your progress on popping all 8 bottles.
- Six colors make it hard to create special candies.
- Using Sprinkleshell to pop a bottle often stops the bottles from generating.
- Make cascades at 6th column to spawn bottles from the cannon.
- After soda raised to 6th row, make horizontal striped candies at put them at 5th row to spawn bottles again.
- Make fish candies to pop the bottles faster.
- You can use Sprinkleshell to pop a soda bottle, but doing so usually stops the pop bottles from spawing, so it is best to save the Sprinkleshell for the last bottle to be popped.
|Element Spawn Notes|