| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 605||Level 606||Level 607|
|Level 601||Level 613|
Level 606 is the 1st level in Sticky Sweet Cave and 111th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 3 bears above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are four jelly cakes on the board that must be destroyed to save the bears.
- The six-layered ice cubes at the top can be annoying and six colors make this level harder to create special candies.
- Destroy the jelly cakes first. Combine vertically striped candies and fish to hit all four cakes in one move.
- Pop the bottles using fish or other special candies.
- Try to destroy the top jelly cake before all of the others. This will allow soda bottles to come down and be popped when the other jelly cakes are destroyed.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|