|This level has been changed before|
|Jam||: 1 / 65|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 604||Level 605||Level 606|
|Level 599||Level 607|
Level 605 is the 20th and last level in Flapjack Forest and 95th jam level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must spread the jam everywhere and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is very hard because there are ice cubes in the corners and they are insolated from the main board
- However, there are four-colours which makes it easy to create special candies.
- Combining color bomb + coloring candy is the essential combination to destroy all blockers.
- Make cascades and special candies to be able to spread the jam quickly.
- If you don't get a Rainbow Kimmy, you have to destroy the blockers the hard way. After spreading the jam to spaces not covered by blockers so the fish will eat blockers instead of spreading jam, make combinations of coloring candy + fish, color bomb + fish, wrapped candy + fish, carefully positioned wrapped candy + striped candy, striped candy + fish.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- In the main board, although there's no candy cannons on both sides, the special candies still spawn.