|This level has been changed before|
|Bears||: 4 (in )|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 12,000 points|
|Number of spaces||180|
|Level 597||Level 598||Level 599|
|Level 590||Level 601|
Level 598 is the 13th level in Flapjack Forest and 109th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 4 bears above the candy string and score at least 12,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ice cubes make this level harder to pass as they can block the bear from reaching the string.
- There are four-colours making it easy to create special candies though.
- Try to pop most of the bottles first because the soda is not full and there is ice cubes on the board.
- Try to combine a color bomb and a striped candy (if possible)
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.