|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 571||Level 572||Level 573|
|Level 569||Level 580|
Level 572 is the 7th level in Caramel Carousel and 132nd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 20 bears in frosting and score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers in this level but with four colours it makes it much easier to pass.
- The liquorice swirls in the middle can prove annoying, however once they are removed, the level is easy to pass because there are also wrapped fish in this level.
- Once all of the blockers have been cleared, it becomes very easy.
- Some fish candies, some striped candies and wrapped candies will help you clear the blockers and find the bears.
- If there is a move to make a color bomb then try to combine it with another color bomb. A color bomb and color bomb combination is essential for this level.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.