|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 569||Level 570||Level 571|
|Level 563||Level 573|
Level 570 is the 5th level in Caramel Carousel and 87th jam level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must spread the jam everywhere and score at least 3,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ice cube in the middle is very hard to reach as there are liquorice and blockers in this level.
- The liquorice can get annoying along with the ice cubes and the jam spaces underneath the ice cubes, even though there are five colours.
- Your first priority is the center ice cube. Whenever there is a special candy or a combination that can hit the cube, activate it first.
- Your second priority is destroying one of the corner ice cubes. Whenever you have a chance to chip it away, do it.
- After a jam square is uncovered, you should make a move that involves spreading the jam.
- If there are no moves that can do the three above tasks, make a match that creates a special candy.
- If that is not available, try to make a match that creates the most cascades.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.