|Target score||: 40,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 56||Level 57||Level 58|
|Level 53||Level 64|
Level 57 is the 12th level in Sugarcube Cave and 22nd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 19 bears in frosting and score at least 40,000 points in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is clearly Super Hard due to the many Cupcakes on top of double-layered Frosting. This may make it Hard to find all 19 Bears within only 32 moves.
- There are 5 colors.
- Your first and only possible move will activate the Orange Striped.
- Thereafter, quickly remove the Cupcakes. The Color Bomb / Coloring Candy combo will help, as it will destroy all layers at once, reducing difficulty drastically.
- Use the rest of your moves to find the Bears.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.
- Due to an update, this is now the first Super Hard Level. The old one was Level 52 before this level got redesign.