|This level has been changed before|
|Frosting||: 19 : 31|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 568||Level 569||Level 570|
|Level 564||Level 572|
Level 569 is the 4th level in Caramel Carousel and 131st frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 5 bears in frosting and score at least 3,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ice cubes are annoying as there is all six colours and only 30 moves available in this level.
- There are two striped candies, which may help you.
- Some striped candies, wrapped candies and fish candies can help you remove ice cubes and save the bears.
- This is the first level that special candies spawn without candy cannons, along with level 579, 758, 891.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|