|Bears|| : 3 |
2 in )
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 9,000 points|
|Number of spaces||152|
|Level 565||Level 566||Level 567|
|Level 565||Level 568|
Level 566 is the 1st level in Caramel Carousel and 104th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 3 bears above the candy string and score at least 9,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 3 bubble bears are stuck in liquorice locks and ice cubes.
- The fish do not help much as they are most likely to eat the blockers instead of trying to raise the bear.
- You can create 2 vertical striped candies and put them at the 5th column or use special candies given in the first board to bring the first bubble to the 2nd board.
- At the second board, use 2 striped candies given to remove the liquorice locks, and make many cascades to destroy ice cubes and bring the bear above the candy string.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|