|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 564||Level 565||Level 566|
|Level 562||Level 566|
Level 565 is the 20th and last level in Haunted Liquorice Twirl and 103rd bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 3 bears above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three-layered, four-layered, five-layered, and six-layered ice cubes block the top five rows of the board.
- Four colours make it easy to make special candies.
- Since there are only four candy colors in the level, make special candy combinations using the wrapped and striped candies. The color bomb + coloring candy combination can clear all of the ice cubes.
- In this level, the fish always attack a square in a column containing a bear. Therefore, it is advantageous to keeps the bears in the same column if possible. Fish + vertical striped candy are one of the best combinations to make, since it will always try to clear a column containing a bear.
- Wrapped + wrapped candy combination is very helpful as it will take two layers off ice around it.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|