| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 24,000 points|
|Number of spaces||104|
|Level 533||Level 534||Level 535|
|Level 529||Level 536|
Level 534 is the 9th level in Spun Sugar Carnival and 96th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 8 bears above the candy string and score at least 24,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The straws' exits are blocked by candy ice cube.
- Liquorice swirl can spawn from candy cannon.
- Four colours make it easy to create special candies.
- First, pop all bottles to raise the soda, because it will remove the candy ice cubes one layer at a time.
- You can combine special candies to bring the bubbles down faster.
- Avoid putting the bears in the outside columns; there are indents in the passage near the straws that will hang them up.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|