|Honey Bears||: 34|
|Target score||: 1,000 points|
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 51||Level 52||Level 53|
|Level 39||Level 56|
Level 52 is the 7th level in Sugarcube Cave and 10th honey level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 30 bears from honey and score at least points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bottles are isolated from the board; moreover, they just also spawn at isolated board. Therefore, they can only be reached by special candies.
- The level has 3-colours, which makes it easy to create special candies.
- Use fish candies to pop the bottles, because the they are relatively easier to make compared with other special candies.
- You can use the vertical stripes, too.
- To pop the bottles 3 per 3, you can also combine fish candies with horizontal stripes, or 2 fish candies
- When enough bottles are collected, the vacancy will be replaced with fish candy.
- Due to a recent update, this is no longer a Super Hard Level. Instead there is Hard Levels 53 and 55, and Super Hard Level 57
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.
|Element Spawn Notes|