|Target score||: 5,000 points|
|Number of spaces||45|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
Level 5 is the 5th and last level in Candy Town and 1st frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 3 bears in frosting and score at least 5,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is easy to see where the Bears are.
- For the first 4 moves, follow the hints, they are the only possible moves.
- For the rest, locate the bears through the thin Frosting and clear the Frosting to ‘find’ them.
- Making a Coloring Candy must be your first step.
- This design re-appears in level 13 of board 2 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However, there're no Licorice Locks near the sides but there are six more (2 left, 2 right and 2 bottom) and there are 5 colors instead of 7.
- You can complete Color creator quest, 1/3 Color Champion quest in this level. It's better if you have unlimited lives after playing Bubblegum hill event.
It is now the first Frosting level due to redesign.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.