|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Level 4||Level 21|
Level 5 is the 5th and last level in Candy Town and 5th soda level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must pop 8 bottles to raise the soda and score at least 3,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite a lot of liquorice locks and 7-colour candies being there, this level is very easy. Coloring Candy makes it so much easier.
- Match the combination at the center to make a coloring candy. Use it.
- Combine color bomb and striped candy if you can.
- Make special candies and use them.
- Making a coloring candy must be your first step.
- This design re-appears in level 13 of board 2 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However, there're no Liquorice Locks near the sides but there are six more (2 left, 2 right and 2 bottom) and there are 5 colors instead of 7.
- You can complete Color creator quest, 1/3 Color Champion quest in this level. It's better if you have unlimited lives after playing Bubblegum hill event.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.