|Honey Bears|| : 30|
| Number of|
| 3 to 5 |
|Target score||: 30,000 points|
|Number of spaces||133|
|Level 475||Level 476||Level 477|
|Level 472||Level 486|
Level 476 is the 11th level in Buttercream Bayou and 86th honey level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 30 bears from honey and score at least 30,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The comb honey are difficult to clear because of the void and cupcake squares.
- The playable field is limited.
- Pass the 1st board as soon as possible.
- On the 2nd board, combine fish candies and horizontal striped candies so that each combination wipes out the entire row of bear-containing honey squares. Combining two fish candies can also eat three bear-containing honeys with each combination.
- Activate the striped candies in the honey. Try to create cascade combos in the middle columns.
- Sprinkleshell can help you remove unwanted candies, but you don't have to collect intendedly.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- The structure of the first board looks like a G-word.