| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 457||Level 458||Level 459|
|Level 447||Level 462|
Level 458 is the 8th level in Ice Pop Pools and 109th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 23 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some bears are hidden in the middle square. The flowing direction make it hard to activate striped candies specifically.
- Focus on making striped candies, and activate them to strike the ice cubes precisely.
- If you get color bombs, color bomb + striped candy combinations are strongly recommended.
- Fish candies are useful when most of the frosting spaces are removed.
- Crush the two-layered ice cubes in the middle. When the candies are revealed, remove them by Sprinkleshell.
- Perhaps wrapped candy + striped candy combinations can clear the middle areas. However, don't try to make wrapped candies because they are hard to be made in this level.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.