| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 439||Level 440||Level 441|
|Level 438||Level 443|
Level 440 is the 5th level in Goody Gardens and 106th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 12 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The initial playable spaces are limited.
- There are four 2 x 4 bears under the multi-layered ice cubes. It is challenging to clear them totally.
- Unlock the candies by striped candies and remove them, so that the wrapped candies can spawn.
- There are 4 wrapped candies in the ice cubes, which are located above the protrusions. Make double wrapped candies combinations.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.
- = possible area of wrapped fish .
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|