| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 432||Level 433||Level 434|
|Level 422||Level 438|
Level 433 is the 13th level in Jelly Tropics and 104th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 20 bears in frosting and score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some bears are hidden under the ice cubes.
- The central column is blocked by multi-layered ice cubes.
- It is recommended to use vertical stripes in central column.
- Make coloring candy/color bomb combinations or wrapped candy + striped candy.
- Try to find the wrapped fish as they may help you find the bears.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|