|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||274|
|Level 429||Level 430||Level 431|
|Level 427||Level 436|
Level 430 is the 10th level in Jelly Tropics and 81st bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 36 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is quite hard to pass. You have to pop 36 bottles to get this bear above the string. At the top, there are 27 six-layered ice cubes. You have only 36 moves to pop 36 bottles and break several six-layered ice cubes.
- It's not necessary to break the links on both sides.
- Create more combos in the green soda. Activating the wrapped candies is straightforward.
- Control the soda level. If the level is too low. You can not collect the bottles in time. Furthermore, it is possible to get stuck in the straw zone before you reach the candy string.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.